There are a lot of apps available to download for watching the live video from IP cameras. Question is that what makes XVR Pro so different from other applications? This app shows the live videos directly to your smartphone. You can easily configure and can control all things in-camera by using a WIFI connection. So, make sure to connect the camera to your smartphone or computer. Therefore, in this article, I will guide you to install and download XVR Pro for PC, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac.
What is XVR Pro For PC?
XVR Pro for PC is a camera app that enables you to watch videos from your smartphone or computer. Using the XVR Pro app, you can get video playback, video recording, and two-way communication with a camera and smartphone. The XVR Pro for Windows supports the motion detector sensor feature when unusual activities detect from video or any suspicious motion, you get an immediate notification to your smartphone.
In addition, to make XVR Pro work on both devices, all you have to do is download the XVR Pro app on your monitoring phone as well as the old phone. After that, configure the app by signing in with the same Gmail account on both devices and name the two devices to connect them. Now, you can easily monitor and manage the self-made wireless IP camera remotely without any trouble.
Features of XVR Pro for PC
Some useful features are given below:
- View live video remotely.
- Monitor multiple cameras at the same time.
- Supports full-screen mode.
- Zoom to view closeup footage.
- Two-way intercom.
- Motion and sound detection.
- Alert notifications and alarms.
- Flashlight and night filters.
- Battery saver.
- Supports P2P and SSL encryption of data.
How to download XVR Pro for PC, Mac, Windows 7/8/10?
An Android emulator plays a vital role to download any app on a PC. There are various emulators available on the internet, it’s totally up to you which one you want to choose for downloading. Without downloading the emulator you are not able to download this app. The most active and famous emulators are BlueStacks, NOX, and APK FILE. If you want to know how to download an Android emulator on your PC. Keep reading and follow the steps below.
How to download BlueStacks for PC?
- First, Download the BlueStacks on your PC/Laptop.
- Click on the link given
- It takes a few minutes to download on your PC.
- Once it is installed, open it.
- Then go to My Apps Tab.
- Now open it. There you will find the system apps folder.
- Click on the google play store.
- Run the play store with your Google ID.
- Open the Play Store, type “XVR Pro on Mac“ in the search bar.
- Once you find it, open it.
- Simply click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Once installed, you will find the icon of “XVR Pro on PC” in the apps folder.
- Now you are free to play the game on your computer.
Install and Download XVR Pro for PC Through APK
- In any case, if “BlueStacks” is not working then you have an alternate option of “APK file” to download the XVR Pro PC.
- You can easily download the APK file by clicking the above-mentioned link.
- Moreover, this emulator works as same as BlueStacks.
- After downloading the APK file just follow the next steps which I have already mentioned in BlueStacks.
- However, you will easily download the app through the APK file emulator.
- Once you have completed all the steps required for the XVR Pro for PC installation, Open the app by click on the icon shown to you on screen.
- Use it and enjoy it.
With the help of this application, you can turn your old smartphone into a home security camera that can be used all around the world. So, you don’t even have to purchase a new security system when you already have one at home. Moreover, the application also alerts you when suspicious activities are detected. Using this app, you can also playback and view the pre-recorded footage or view the screenshots and photos as well. However, this application work for you as a security guard.