Creating a personalized tone becomes a fashion Nowadays. Everyone creates the tones of their choice from different music tracks, audio files, etc. You are a lover of new tones? If yes then you must try the Ringdroid on your device. Ringdroid for PC is a good way to come up with new ringtones.
It is an open-source app, which helps users to compose their own ringtones. And not just this, you’ll be able to even use the app to compose personalized alarm tones, various sounds for notification tones, and you’ll be able to do all of this with the assistance of the already existing audio and music files on your device. The app even allows users to record stuff, so use it to compose custom ringtones and notification alert tones. The app accesses the contacts on your list, in order that you’ll be able to automatically assign particular ringtones to any or all your individual contacts.
Using Ringdroid on Windows/ Mac PC
Ringdroid is an awesome ringtone creating application for android platforms. Due to which a question arises on our mind that how we can use this app on PC? The simple answer to this question is we can use any android application on Windows and Mac PCs with the help of android emulators. Many Android emulators are running across the globe but Bluestacks and NoxPlayer are the best and easy to use emulators. You can also try other editing apps like YouCut video editor. Here we discuss the NoxPlayer emulator.
How to download and install NoxPlayer on PC?
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Write NoxPlayer in the search bar.
- After search results are displayed look for this link https://www.bignox.com/ and open this link.
- Then click on the following download button and continue to download.
- After clicking the button downloading starts.
- Firstly, look for the exe download file in the Downloads folder.
- Secondly, open the exe file and clicks on the install button.
- Thirdly, select the drive and folder to where you like to install.
- In a few seconds installation completes.
Procedure to Install the Ringdroid app on Windows/ Mac
- Open the NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Add your Gmail account details and login to the account.
- After that click on the google play icon.
- Subsequently, the homepage of Google Play Store Opens.
- Write the Ringdroid in the search bar.
- After that look for the Ringdroid app and when you can find click on the install.
- When installation gets completed open the app and start enjoying it.
Some of the important features due to which it differs from other apps are the following:-
- Ringdroid app lets you edit your media and videos.
- You can record a tone and then customize it according to your requirements.
- Waveform slider helps you to adjust the tone level as desired.
- Set the starting and ending points of ringtones for a clip within audio files.
- Assign different tones to your contacts.
- Supports all audio, video formats such as MP3, AAC/MP4, WAV, 3GPP/AMR, OGG, etc.
- It is easy to use application with a good user interface.
Ringdroid for PC is a renowned application used for ringtone making and audio clip editing. RingDroid is a free and simple to use Android App for creating your own audio clips. Now you don’t worry about getting a brand new Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification. All you wish could be a music track in your library or simply record a brand new one directly on your phone. This app even allows users to record stuff, then use it to compose custom ringtones and notification alert tones. Install the app using the above procedure and enjoy it. If any problem occurs feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading the article.