In this article, we will introduce you to the most popular, all-in-one, photo editor for Android devices that is, PicsArt for PC. This editor is well known for its amazing features, clean and simple interface, a wide collection of diverse filters, easy navigation, and much more!! Definitely worth being the only professional photo editor you must have in your smartphone. Whereas, if you want to get more professional, then waste no time to download and install PicsArt Photo Editor for PC, Windows and Mac OS. In this blog post, you will find simple guides which will help you download the photo editor on your laptop or computer.
Before we proceed to the installation guides, let’s get to know about the app a little
What is PicsArt Photo Editor for Computer
Using PicsArt you can not only edit photos but also edit videos professionally. Other than that you can create cool stickers out of your pictures or on your pictures as well. This modern feature is quite popular as not all apps offer it. Other than that, you can create collages and merge clips to create videos adding cool background music. You can also doodle on your edits to give them a chic and goofy look. PicsArt Photo Editor comes with plenty of cool filters, editing tools, and diverse effects. You can create videos for other social media platforms as well and you can even share your photo edits. Not only that, but you can also save your creations with the same quality in your phone storage, no matter the size or format of the photo or video.
We have highlighter PicsArts main features below. You can check them out.
- An all-in-one app which comes with up to 3000+ modern editing tools.
- Use the Quick fix photo effect for instant automatic transformation.
- Create stickers using your own photos making a double effect.
- Create different styles of collages by adding multiple photos.
- Add texts using 200+ fonts.
- You can even capture pictures directly from the PicsArt app camera!!
- Create double exposure edits and make your pics look funky
- Try amazing effect and diverse filters to create unique photos.
- Use the in-built beautify tools to get makeup effects and make your selfies appear picture perfect.
- Cut out photos and erase background completely. You can even add a background to your photos from the PicsArt collection.
- Crop, trim, merge, do anything with PicsArt editing tools and show off your talents.
How to Download and Install PicsArt for PC, Mac and Windows
This editing application is available on Android and iOS devices but if you want to download it on your PC, then in this article, we’ve got the solution for you. Follow the simple instructions below to download PicsArt for the computer.
Firstly, we will download an Android Emulator through which we will gain access to the google play store. And if we are using the PicsArt APK file to install the app, then we will still need an Android Emulator to work as third-party software. Hence the emulator is necessary.
Process for Installing PicsArt for PC Using BlueStacks
1. Firstly, you will have to download an Android Emulator on your PC. We recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. Download the emulator’s raw file by clicking on the download button below.
2. Once the raw file downloaded, you can open it on your computer. The file is a bit heavy, make sure you have enough storage and fast internet connections. Also, disable the antivirus software if you use any.
3. Once you open the downloaded raw file, a .exe extension will open on your screen. On it, click run. As soon as you click run, the BlueStacks installer will appear.
4. To install the emulator, click on install at the bottom of the installer. Wait as the emulator may take a few minutes to seconds to install while it extracts files.
5. After installation, the emulator will open or you can click on its icon to open it. To understand the software better, you can watch the start-up tutorials.
6. Following, the emulator will navigate you to google play store. There you will be required to add your Gmail address for configuration. Sign in with your active Gmail account and in a few seconds, you are ready to use it.
7. Now that BlueStacks is configured, you can install any Android application through it.
8. All you have to do is type in app name in the search bar for, in this case, PicsArt. The emulator will take you to the play store list of similar apps. There, select PicsArt and click on install.
9. Once the application is installed, you can use it on your PC. To locate the app, you can look at the BlueStacks home page. You can also find it on the desktop main screen. Click to launch and enjoy using the app on you Windows and Mac OS.
Install PicsArt Using APK Method
1. Go to the Google search engine or any other search engine you like.
2. Search for PicsArt APK.
3. Next, download the APK file from an appropriate website.
4. Next, open the BlueStacks emulator.
5. Then, click on ‘installed apps’
6. Following, go to ‘installed APK’
7. Finally, click on PicsArt APK to finish the installation of the editing app.