Matrix VPN for PC/ Windows 7, 8, 10/ Mac OS-free download
A VPN is known as Virtual Private Network provides a point-to-point connection through the use of dedicated circuits over existing networks. A VPN available from the public Internet can provide some of the benefits of a wide area network (WAN). From a user perspective, the resources available within the private network can be accessed remotely. VPN allows internet users to enjoy a private and secure connection. However, the market is full of various VPN applications, but few deliver exceptional service.
Matrix VPN is a simple and convenient app that provides a fast, free and secure VPN. Matrix VPN is an Internet installation that makes your internet connection safe for you. It helps to protect you from online threats. Moreover, this free VPN application helps you stay anonymous on the internet. Proxy servers provide users with an incorrect IP address to hide their online identity. The most popular proxy locations available are France. USA, Canada, Russia, Netherlands, etc.
Using Matrix Vpn on PC
As you know that Matrix VPN is an android application so it would not directly work on windows. There are no official versions for Windows and Mac but you don’t worry about that. You can use Matrix VPN on your PCs whether its Windows or Mac with the help of an emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc. You can try out other VPN apps like VPN Proxy Master.
Procedure to download BlueStacks on PC
First of all, you have to open google chrome. Then you have to write BlueStacks in the search bar. Open the first link which is the official site of Bluestacks. After the link is open it detects the operating system of your PC i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit. Then it automatically provides you with the best version of Bluestacks suitable for your PC. After that click on the download Bluestacks option. Then after clicking the button, the Bluestacks Exe file starts downloading. After downloading go to the download folder of your pc or open the download window from your browser options. Then open that file after which installation of bluestacks started. When installation gets completed open Bluestacks.
Procedure to download Matrix VPN for Windows, Mac
After you download and install Bluestacks on Windows. It’s time to download the Matrix VPN App for Windows/ 7,8,10 /Mac. These are the instructions to download Matrix VPN on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks on your PC or Mac and wait for the homepage to load.
- After the Bluestacks homepage loads up, go to the My Apps option and click on it. There you will see the Google Play icon.
- By clicking on Google Play icon the emulator will take you to the Google Play Store home screen.
- After that open the search bar and write Matrix VPN.
- Then Emulator will ask to enter your Gmail id details. Enter your Gmail id details and install the Matrix VPN app on your PC.
- When the installation is completed go to the main homepage of the bluestacks and click on the MY apps option.
- There, you will see the icon of the Matrix VPN. Click the icon and start enjoying the app on your Windows and Mac.
With the above procedure, you can easily run the Matrix VPN app on your PC.
Matrix VPN App Overview
Matrix VPN is the best app available for free and private browsing. It is a spectacular app available online with more than 1 million views and had a rating of 4.5 with more than 14K reviews. Wattpad’s current version is 1.78 which has been updated on Jan20,2020 and this app is developed by Lead-Pro Mobile. These Stats made Matrix VPN a very popular known app in the field of VPNs.
Features of Matrix VPN
- Unlike any other VPN provider, they own dedicated servers for a VPN connection.
- It is compatible with Wi-Fi, 4G, 5G, 3G, or any network as long as you have internet.
- They guarantee that your connection is anonymous from anyone.
- You can enjoy using this app to its fullest without worrying about bandwidth limitations.
- Easy to navigate due to its friendly user interface.
- It has a wide list of servers around the world that you can choose to connect.
- They provide a fast and secure VPN connection.
- Enjoy browsing country-specific blocked websites while connected to its network.
Access approximate location(network-based).
Read the contents of SD card/internal storage for PC.
Read phone status and identity when using it on smartphones.
- Run foreground service.
- Control Vibration
- Run at startup
- have full network access
- View Network Connections
- Change network connectivity
- Prevents phone from sleeping
- Play Install Referrer API
- View Wi-Fi connections
You can disable this access in the settings menu.
Advantages of Matrix VPN App
Matrix VPN is an app with awesome features and facilities available for free. It has a very easy-to-use interface.
Help to remove online Blockades
Matrix VPN is an app that helps to remove online blockades. Now users can easily access everything that is available on the Internet. Access to foreign platforms is blocked by the local government. This application is likely to help a user connect to other people around the world through social networking applications.
Bypassing Strong Firewall
In addition to the above Matrix, VPN has another advantage of bypassing the strong firewalls which prevent using your favorite blocked sites in your local region. It enables you to access any site you want.
Matrix VPN is an exceptional app that provides the best solution to users who want to do private and secure browsing in their localities. It also helps you to save from online threats. Moreover, it enables the user to unblock any site while enjoying excellent security measures, unlimited bandwidth, and different server locations. In addition to these, it doesn’t retain your logs, downloading, or browsing activity, keeping you anonymous. The easiness to use by just tapping the Connect button makes the Matrix VPN your Online Bodyguards. I hope this article helps you to run Matrix VPN on your device and use it freely without any inconvenience. If any problem persists you may comment on your problem so that we can try to sort out that. Thank you for reading the article.