Do you often forget about things or schedules? Are you ever in a hurry for grocery shopping and on top of that you can not find an empty page in time? Or do you ever forgot to bring that one thing you went to the market for in the first place? Then why not download KeyNote on your device? This is a super simple yet highly reliable application where you can organize your daily life schedules, notes or even the smallest of tasks. In this article, we will tell you more about the app and how to download KeyNote for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.
More About KeyNote for PC
KeyNote is a simple, lightweight and reliable notepad app. Here, you can create notes, write to do stuff, make lists to remember, save schedules and much more. And to make sure the app reminds you of your task, you can form a widget of your notes so they show up on your smartphone home page. This way you will be reminded of your notes every time you open your phone. Other than that, you can change the theme of the app, the fonts while typing, the colour of the notepads and the position of your widgets.
keyNote is perfect for students and working people who have busy schedules. Because KeyNote is a simple app, you won’t need to set any complicated settings. And since the app is lightweight, you can install it in any version of your Android or iOS devices. Whereas to increase your KeyNote experience, you can install it on your bigger screen device i.e your PC and Laptop. Now, before we proceed to the download guides, let’s take a quick look at some of KeyNote’s top features.
- Save notes and other data without the need for a Wifi connection.
- Set widgets as reminders on your main screen.
- Allows you to keep backup for your notes.
- Customize your notes by changing colour and fonts.
- Quick and fast working with no lag.
- Simple, clean and user-friendly interface.
- Perfect for students and working people.
How to Download and Install KeyNote for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS
In this blog post, we will use an Android Emulator which will work as a third-party software that will help us gain access to the google play store. Moreover, we can also use the APK file download method to install the KeyNote app. However, the emulator will still be required in the APK installation process.
The emulator we are going to use in this article is BlueStacks. This Android emulator is no doubt quite reliable and powerful. However, if you’re still looking for a way lighter emulator, you can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator instead. (Nox guide given below).
Other BlueStacks Alternatives
Process for Installing KeyNote for PC and Laptop
Our first step is to download BlueStacks.
- Click on the button below to install the emulator using the help of the linked guide. ↓
- Next, launch the installed emulator on your computer or windows.
- After that, go to the emulator’s search bar.
- There, search for KeyNote.
- Then the emulator will navigate you to the google play store app list.
- Click on the google play store extension.
- Search for KeyNote on the play store search bar.
- A list of similar applications to KeyNote will appear on your screen.
- From the list, choose KeyNote.
- After that, click on install.
- Lastly, locate the app and click on its icon to launch it. Enjoy KeyNote on your Mac or Windows.
KeyNote Installation using NoxPlayer
- Install the NoxPlayer emulator from here.
- Open the emulator on your PC.
- Search for KeyNote on the Nox search bar.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store.
- Select KeyNote from the list.
- Install it.
- Locate and launch the app.