- 1 Features of LightSail VPN
- 2 Procedure for Installing LightSail VPN for PC
LightSail VPN is one of the most used VPNs. Simply download LightSail VPN for Android, PC, Mac, and Windows. It is an application that provides 100% access to any site on the web. Moreover, it is 100% free totally unlimited VPN which is secured and easy to use. This tool is a super fast and the best unlimited free VPN proxy for you. As compared to others it is the best unlimited VPN to unblock and bypass blocked apps, secure your device, protect your online activities.
Furthermore, this VPN comes with a strong step by step encryption process of 256 bit. That makes it impossible for third-party intruders to monitor your internet activities. With this application, you will get access to the Blocked Content from all the globe. Further, it allows you to bypass any sort of firewalls made by the school, office, and other workplaces. Also, you can easily get access to blocked websites, games, and social media platforms which are blocked by different geographical restrictions.
Features of LightSail VPN
- A super-fast HTTP Tunnel using the HTTP CONNECT Method.
- Low RAM, Battery consumption.
- High Speed.
- Works well in a low-speed mobile network.
- Change your location and Protect your privacy.
- Tunnel Server location in multiple countries.
- All Servers are deployed in a one Gbps network.
- A simple and easy to use on your phone or other devices.
How To Use?
If your country has blocked, Social media voice calls, video calls, Messenger apps, Facebook, Whatsapp, and others. Then just select a random server. This server will change its IP or Location every hour. So you have to close the app and reconnect every random hour to get ride of your country security. to make social media calls, Facebook, YouTube, and other ones. If you don’t want to change your IP or location automatically. Then just use “Select Server”. Mostly it used for downloading movies, songs, and etc. So, install this VPN and enjoy it now.
Procedure for Installing LightSail VPN for PC
STEP-1: Download Bluestacks First
To download Bluestacks emulator from its original site or use this link to download Bluestacks on your PC.
STEP-2: Install and Use LightSail VPN
1⇒ When Bluestacks successfully installed then open it in your PC. Their Google play store window appears automatically on your screen.
2⇒ Firstly, click on the signup button and enter your Gmail account info.
3⇒ Once you successfully login to the google play store. Here you have the search option on Google play store.
4⇒ Secondly, type VPN app name and press the search button.
5⇒ There the VPN and other related apps appear on your screen. Select the real app and open it.
6⇒ Once you click on the VPN app, there you see the green “Install Now” button.
7⇒ Lastly, press the “Install Now” button and the installation process automatically starts.
Find and Use the app after installation
Once the whole installation process is complete you get the VPN app on Bluestacks home page.
Also, one more VPN app icon appears on your desktop screen. Just click on the app icon and using the VPN proxy on your PC, Laptop or other devices.
Downloading LightSail VPN for PC through NOX-
- The emulator bluestacks is a heavyweight emulator.
- It consumes most of the device”s internal storage.
- Comparative to bluestacks you can use “NOX” as an alternate emulator.
- NOX is a comparatively lightweight tool.
- Furthermore, you can download it from “Nox.com”.
- Finally, the installation and launching setup is similar to bluestacks.
Downloading the LightSail VPN for PC through APK file-
- In the case of poor internet connection or removed application due to Google’s privacy issues, you can use an alternate method, of an APK file.
- Download the APK file from “apkpure”.
- Once downloaded, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk” icon.
- It will be appearing on the screen.
- Locate the downloaded apk file and drop it in Bluestacks.
- Subsequently, the VPN will be downloaded shortly.
- Finally, when the download completes, open the VPN and start using it on your PC.