Are you looking for a fast-speed, highly protected and the most reliable virtual private network? Don’t look because we’ve got just the perfect VPN up our sleeves. Introducing the Hot VPN for PC, a super-fast, smart, secure and free proxy client for Android and iOS devices. The PC Beans team highly recommends this VPN and we’re sure you won’t regret it either. Moreover, you can also download Hot VPN for PC, Mac and Windows OS. The installation guide is given below, however, let’s get to know more about the app before we proceed to install the proxy client.
What Must We Know About the VPN?
The free virtual private network is known to be the most trusted VPN on the google play store right now. The VPN not only allows you access to the restricted sites, apps and games but also gives you unlimited access to the VPN, 1000s of servers from all around the world. The proxy client also provides protection from public Wi-Fi networks ensuring the security of our data from hackers and data thieves.
You aren’t even required to register for access to the VPN. All you have to do is click once on the large VPN icon and the proxy client will automatically connect you to one of its nearest global servers. Once you connect with the VPN, your original identity is automatically concealed. After which, you can easily gain access blocked or restricted sites, apps or other media content on your computer or Windows. You can look at some of the main features highlighted below by us. Following, we can proceed to the download guides.
- Fast-speed VPN which comes with super fast-speed global servers.
- Secure browsing with end-to-end military-grade encryption on all user data.
- Protects data from public wi-fi or other data networks.
- No registrations required.
- Requires only one click to connect with the VPN.
- Allows Unlimited bandwidth.
- Easy to use interface.
- Bypass all kind of restricted sites, apps and games with Hot VPN.
- Perfect for use in schools and at work.
- No ads and in-app purchase free.
How to Download and Install Hot VPN for PC, Mac and Windows OS
As Hot VPN is an Android application, we can only install it from the google play store. Or in another case, if the application is removed from google, you can use the apps APK file to install it on your computer. However, for both methods, we will be required to use third-party software. In this case, we are going to use an Android Emulator. Through the emulator, we can easily gain access to the google play store. Moreover, it will work as a platform or third-party through which we can easily download an application using its APK file.
In this blog post, we will use the BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one is recommended in all our articles but you can also opt for other emulators like NoxPlayer, MEmu or LDPlayer. Now, Let’s proceed to the installation process of BlueStacks.
Installing BlueStacks to Download Hot VPN
- Firstly, download the BlueStacks Emulator by clicking here to download the emulator’s raw file.
- Click on the downloaded file to open the .exe extension.
- Click ‘run’ on the extension.
- The emulator installer will pop up on your screen. Click ‘install’.
- Following, the emulator will start installing by downloading important and necessary files.
- After installation, open the emulator by double-clicking on its icon.
- The emulator will start-up. Wait.
- After start-up, the emulator will automatically navigate you to the google play store.
- Following. configure the emulator by signing in with your active Gmail account.
- Launch the emulator installed on your Windows and Mac.
- Go to the emulator’s search bar or go to the google play store search bar by clicking on the store’s extension.
- following, search for Hot VPN.
- The emulator will navigate you to the play store page for Hot VPN and its alternative VPNs.
- Select Hot VPN and click on ‘install’.
- Locate the app on the BlueStacks homepage and the desktop main screen.
- Lastly, click on the Hot VPN icon to launch it on your PC, Mac and Windows.
- Enjoy using Hot VPN on a bigger screen, anywhere and anytime.
This is all you need to know about the installation process of BlueStacks. Comment below if you have more questions regarding the post. 🙂