Xender is an amazing application when it comes to sharing things. It is currently a free and the fastest data-sharing application. High-quality pictures, motion videos, music, data folders, and documents everything is shared through it from PC to PC at lightning speed. Xender for PC, Mac, and Windows is an offline file-sharing tool. Also, Xender for PC can transfer a file of gigabytes within minutes, without any data cable.
This amazing sharing application Xender automatically connects the wireless devices and transfers files 200x faster than Bluetooth. Furthermore, it is encoded by default security and privacy. This sharing application saves the files directly into the device and acts as a bridge between two wireless PCs. Apart from PCs, it also allows the file transfer among all Windows devices, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad devices.
About this article
This article will provide a detailed insight into the application along with the steps to download the application on different devices. Such as in the form of APK file, EXE file, and IOS file. Also, the article below will guide the installation and setup method to make your sharing easy and fast.
Features of Xender for Mac:
Fastest file sharing application-
In the digital world, speed matters a lot. This tool is designed to share data at a speed of 20 Mb/s. This speed is 200x faster than Bluetooth.
Easy file transferring-
Xender for Mac is the easiest way for file transferring from PC to PC. All you have to do is enable the application on both PCs and wait for it to automatically connect and start the sharing process.
The best backup tool from phone to PC-
In case your phone is heavy, transfer all the unwanted data via this app to your Laptop within seconds by a single click. No need to delete any of your data, instead share it and have yourself more space on your mobile phone.
Allows PowerPoint control-
Now you don’t have to rush for an extra controller or mouse. With POWERPOINT, you can easily control your slides and presentation from your mobile phone by simply sharing the screen through a projector. No matter whatever you are doing, the controller is right in your hand.
Phone to phone & PC to PC-
Want to share fun stuff, a bundle of pictures, or a set of a document with your friends? Select your friends, pick up the file, and enjoy sharing back and forth within minutes.
You can also share data between android and iPhone which is usually not possible without data cables or a third party, hence it is a step ahead of Bluetooth and fills the vacuum between the two different systems.
Pre-integrated video player-
This application also provides entertainment with an in-app video player that allows you to stream HD videos in any format you want to stream and will give a high definition experience at every use. On top of it all, the streaming videos are available for an offline view as well. And what can be better than that?
All formats supported application-
Along with other features, the application also excels the fact that it supports all types from formats, be it simple images to documented drafts to even fully installed software. This feature is the latest and comes in the version of 2020.
How to download Xender for PC:
If you want to download an android application on Windows, you would need an active emulator, acting as a platform to run the application. For this app, the emulator “Bluestacks” is required first.
Installation of bluestacks:
- Firstly, visit the official website of bluestacks that is “bluestacks.com” from google.
- Click on the icon of downloading bluestacks on the website.
- A small screen, asking to “make changes in the system” will appear.
- “Allow” to make changes. Another page will appear, asking for an agreement.
- Allow the installation by making sure you have a safe and fast internet connection, as well as free space in your PC because bluestacks is a heavy software.
- After a few minutes, you will have the launching pad and a shortcut icon will appear on your screens.
Enabling the play store through bluestacks:
- Once bluestacks is installed, open the software and click on the “play store” icon.
- Sign up through an existing Gmail account, if not then make a new one.
- As the sign up is completed, the play store will appear similar to the android version.
Downloading Xender for Windows:
- Open the play store and search for the application in the “search bar”.
- Succeeding, the installation page for the app will appear. Click on “install”.
- In a few minutes, the app will be downloaded and the icon will appear on the desktop screen, as well as, in the bluestacks.
Using the app after downloading:
- Open the app and allow all the access it demands.
- Further a page with the “start” icon will appear, click on it. Following, make a user account with your name and picture.
- Finally, on the home of the application, you can choose the file you want to share, after selection, choose the sender, and start sharing.
How to download the app for Windows through apk:
Here, you need to download the Xender apk (30.4mb) from the website “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and push the button naming “install apk”. Drag the downloaded file and drop it in bluestacks. It will be installed on your PC automatically.
Xender is all in all the latest and fastest sharing applications for any device to date that can share the data of any format at a 200x faster rate than Bluetooth, it is all you need to share your data.