How to Download WiFi File Transfer for PC, Windows, and Mac
WiFi File Transfer lets you upload and download files to and from your smartphone, tablet, or another device over a wireless connection. Its web interface is very easy to use. Also, you don’t need any USB cable or other things for a file transfer. The use of this app is really amazing because with the WiFi File Transfer app you can transfer your files without any network connection. Moreover, you will upload and download multiple files at once and enjoy the best experience of upload and download the files.
NOTE: If you want to use this app, make sure your PC and smartphone have the same local area or WLAN network. Further, if you use WiFi File Transfer on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings. Also. if you are using WiFi File Transfer beside other server apps like “WebSharing, Kies Air, and others. Or make sure they do not use the same port number.
Features of WiFi File Transfer App
- You can upload or download multiple files quickly.
- Upload whole folder structures with Google Chrome only.
- Also, delete, rename, copy, zip, and unzip files using the original file manager interface.
- Get optional Password authentication.
- It allows shortcuts to photo, video and music directories and runs in the background.
- View your pictures directly in your web browser on an integrated thumbnail gallery.
- Automatic start service when connected to the network.
- The best part, it provides access to both external SD cards and USB storage devices.
- Works well while your device is in hotspot mode.
LIMITATIONS in WiFi File Transfer
The free version of the WiFi File Transfer application is not able to upload your files larger than 5 MBs. Further, everything else works 100 percent perfect.
How to Download and Install WiFi File Transfer on PC.
Even though Wifi File Transfer is for both Android and iOS devices but Transferring files on a PC large screen is much better than using an Android smartphone. So if you want to use this app on your PC. Then you need to download Bluestacks on your PC. It helps you to install and use WiFi File Transfer on your PC.
⇒ Download Bluestacks
- To Download BlueStacks click here.
- Now click on the link and hit the ‘Download Now’ bar.
- Further .exe file download, run it, and install it on your PC and the Bluestacks installation process will Begin.
- After that installation guide will appear on your main screen. Now hot the “Install Now’ button to begin the installation.
- The installation of BlueStacks will take a few minutes to extract files. Wait until the whole setup is complete.
⇒ Install WiFi File Transfer
To install WiFi File Transfer the first thing you need to do. Launch Bluestacks on your PC. It will lead you to the google play store log-in page.
- There you need to, log-in with your Gmail ID and password to use the play store on your PC.
- Furthermore, write the WiFi File Transfer app on the google play store search bar.
- Now a list of related applications will appear on your screen. Click the WiFi File Transfer app and press the “install now” bar.
⇒ Where to find WiFi File Transfer after installation
- See the application icon on your BlueStacks home page.
- Also, get the app icon on your desktop main screen.
Finally, open the WiFi File Transfer app on your desktop and start using the app on your PC frequently. Also, share your files or data without any interruption.
If you are irritated because of the Transfer apps like Share it and Zapaya, they have a lot of unwanted features with a lot of ads instead of file transferring, in the case of connecting with PC, it was ridiculous ever. But now WiFi File transfer is here to help you out from these issues. Just download this app and make a better experience with WiFi File Transfer.
Further, If you want more details and other file sharing apps. Just click on this link and get more related apps without any cost. you will get Share It for PC, Inshare for PC, and many others just visit this site free.