Torque Lite is an application used to detect and show codes. You can easily download Torque Lite for PC, Mac, Windows is an engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap Bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system. The tool lets you see what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, sensor data, and much more.
Amazing features of Torque Lite
- This application shows and resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
- You can also export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV with this application.
- The engine performance data is a full version available in this app.
- You can also enjoy the head-up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
- The amazing data logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
- Customizable dashboard with theme support – set up the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
- It can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
- Moreover, you can also have the turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
- MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
How to Download Torque Lite for PC with Bluestacks.
At very first download “Bluestacks” on your PC from its respective websites or use this Link
1→ Open Bluestacks site and hit the “Download Bluestacks” button.
2→ After that, you should install the .exe file on your device and allow the permissions asked for Bluestacks to play on effectively at your PC.
3→ Once the permissions are given and installation complete, then open the Bluestacks from your PC desktop.
Install and Use the app for PC
1→ When you click on the Bluestacks icon, then the Google Play store Signup page will appear on your screen.
2→ Click on the Signup bar and enter your Google account or create a new one for successful Signup.
3→ Now locate the search bar and type ‘Torque Lite’ in the Google play store.
4→ Here it shows all related apps on your screen to choose the real icon of the app.
5→ When opening the app it shows the install now button, click on that button and it will simply install on your PC.
How to find and use the app after installation
- You will get the icon in the Bluestacks home page or desktop main screen.
- To use Snapseed on your PC, just click and open the app from Bluestacks home interface and you will be able to do anything with your photos and recreate them in every- way possible.
Downloading the app for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download the app through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.