How to download SnapBridge for PC, Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS
If you want to get DSLR camera photos directly to your smartphone or computer then you can use an amazing app called SnapBridge for PC. Moreover, this app allows you to get and share camera photos from your android or apple device. This article is specially maintained for your convenience to get this app on PC easily. You can get in this article the whole downloading procedure on how to download SnapBridge for PC, Mac, and Windows 7/8/10.
Overview of SnapBridge for PC
SnapBridge for PC is an Android application for Nikon DSLR and Digital Camera users. By using this app you can easily connect Nikon cameras with smartphones via the internet. Moreover, you can view all pictures of the Nikon camera on your Android device without any hassle. Your all pictures will be saved automatically in this app. However, SnapBridge for Windows works on compatible devices.
Furthermore, You can easily adjust settings of Nikon cam and pictures taken from the cam by using this app. Along with all, you can connect up to 5 cams at the same time. So, you are allowed to view the data of 5 cams using SnapBridge for Mac. This app helps you to share your picture on different social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and so on. In fact, except for social media, you can easily share your pictures via email as well.
Features of SnapBridge for PC
- New photos are automatically downloaded to the smartphone after connected each device.
- Easy to adjust the camera setting and take photos.
- View all photos in the camera device.
- Downloaded photos easy to chare with emails or social media.
- Able to connect up to 5 camera devices on one smartphone.
- Can keep the location date where you took the photo.
- Use Bluetooth technology to connect devices.
Complete Method to install and download SnapBridge for PC, Mac, and Windows
To download and install the SnapBridge app, we are going to download an Android Emulator first, which will act as third-party software. This software will help us obtain access to the google play store on our PC, Mac, and Windows. If the application is no more available on the google play store then, we can use the APK download method. Since SnapBridge is already on the play store Now let’s proceed to the installation guides. We are going to use BlueStacks and NoxPlayer which are among the most popular Android Emulator available in the store right now.
Download BlueStacks for Windows
- Click here “BlueStacks”.
- Click on this link and press the “Download Bluestacks” button and install the .exe file on your PC.
- The BlueStacks emulator is ready to use on your PC.
- With a double click on the emulator open it.
- Now log-in to your Google play store account by entering your email and password.
- If you don’t have an account you can make a new account if you don’t have one.
- Once permission grant to enter the play store. Now you are free to install the app on your Windows.
- Now search the app and open it from its real icon.
- Press the green “Install Now” button.
- Accept the license agreement to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is done.
- Click on the icon and enjoy using this application on your PC.
How to Download SnapBridge for PC using NOX?
- Also, you can use the Nox emulator to download the app on your Windows.
- Nox is the best and comparatively lightweight emulator than BlueStacks.
- From its official website, you can install it easily or click on the mentioned link available “Nox”.
- All the downloading steps are the same as BlueStacks.
How to Use SnapBridge for PC and Windows?
All you have to do is simply pair your smart device with the camera. Once the application is installed on your device you can connect your camera by adding the camera ID. You also require Bluetooth or Wifi to connect and pair the devices. That’s just about it, once paired, you can easily capture content and have it automatically downloaded on your smart devices. You can also connect a number of devices with your camera so the captured content is easily saved on multiple devices.