MeMu App Player provides you the best experience to play Android games and use apps on PC. Further, Key components of MEmu have been updated in it 7.0 and its performance has been improved by 30 percent which translated in much higher frame rates, best quality graphics, and overall improved experience.
With MEmu you will have fun playing Android games and apps on PC. Make your chat more conveniently by using a keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, FB Messenger, and many others. Also, watch live shows, dramas, and TV channels. In addition, ten seconds to start, and directly open different Android Emulator windows quickly and easily.
Features of MeMu emulator
1→ Get the full Android experience with an elegant desktop.
2→ Allow Flexible customizations.
3→ Mapping the keyboard and joystick to screen.
4→ Passing with sensor data to Android.
5→ It provides you GPS location simulation.
6→ Sharing your files between Windows and Android OS.
7→ Allow Fast APK installation by drag and drop option.
8→ One-click Android system, creation, clone, deleting, and play multiple Android instances simultaneously.
Frequently compatible with
- Valkyrie Connect.
- PUBG Mobile Lite.
- One-Punch Man.
- Call of Duty Mobile, and Rise.
How to use the 64-bit Android emulator for PC?
- First, open the Multi-MEmu option.
- Further Click on the ‘New” button and Choose Android 7.1 for 64bit.
Note: Only PCs with 64-bit CPU will play the 64-bit emulator.
How to Download MeMu on PC
- First, download Memu from its official site or use this link.
- Now click on the Download button.
- Locate and install the .exe file on your PC and it starts extracting files on your PC.
- Now you will get the MeMu emulator icon on your desktop screen.
- Open the Memu emulator by double on its icon from your desktop screen.
- After that, the installation of MeMu will begin automatically and it will take a few moments to launch.
- Finally, click the launch button and start using MeMu on your PC.
What’s New on MeMu Emulator?
MeMu has supported a 64-bit Android emulator, Lineage 2m, World Flipper, and others too.
Further, optimized the performance of different games like Life after, Call of duty Mobile, Asphalt 8-9, and others.
Also, fixed the issue which some emulators stuck at 99% under OpenGL mode.
Add the area for zooming MEmu to make it easier to use.
Optimize render I and O performance.
Lastly, For further details and guidance visit our site or use the below mentioned comments box.