Lost your photos or accidentally deleted them from your Android phone? Don’t worry because the Dumpster app is designed in a similar way to the recycle bin you have on your computer and laptop. With this amazing app on your Android smartphone, Dumpster for PC will help you restore any lost or deleted picture in just a few seconds. Now, recover and restore any and all your deleted data faster than ever before. Not only that, but you can also download Dumpster for PC, Mac and Windows to upgrade your recycle bin with one which is much more advance and modern.
Why Install Dumpster Tool for PC?
The Dumpster app comes with modern built-in software and a constructive interface. Within just a few seconds you can restore mistakenly deleted media, apps and files any time you want. The app comes with flexible cloud storage, deep media discovery algorithms and increased security features. You can rest assured that your data will remain safe and secure without any sort of threat from hackers, malware and such other.
How does the app work?
Once the Dumpster app is installed on your PC, Windows and Mac OS, it will automatically backup your data and deleted content. After which, you can easily restore your previous and recent deleted media content and files. You can also use the Dumpster app as a secure vault for your photos and videos. The app offers limited access to strangers or unauthorized people. However, you will have to switch to a premium account to avail this amazing feature which turns your app into an all-in-one software. Moreover, you can use the app to free up internal storage by backing up your photos, videos and files on Dumpster. This way you can have a lighter and stable phone with you data stored in a safe place. Easily backup the data whenever you want.
Finally, before we proceed to the download guides, let’s look at some of the Dumpster tool features below.
- Backup and secure your photos, videos, files and other content with maximum surety.
- Restore and recover mistakenly deleted content within a few seconds.
- Even restore both heavy and light video files instantly.
- No sort of internet or data connection required for the app.
- No need of root for the device.
- Customizable with multiple themes and designs.
Method for Downloading Dumpster for PC, Windows and Mac OS
In this blog post, we will use an Android Emulator as a third party software to gain access to the google play store on our computer and laptop. This way we can easily and directly install Dumpster. You can also download the emulator and use the Dumpster APK file to install the app instead. Both methods are given below.
Android Emulator used in this blog post ↓
In this article, we will use the BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is highly reliable and powerful, well known among popular emulator.
BlueStacks Alternatives ↓
Process for Installing Dumpster for Windows Using BlueStacks
1. Through Google Play Store
- Firstly, install BlueStacks.
- Secondly, launch the emulator on your PC.
- Thirdly, go to the emulator search bar.
- There, search for the Dumpster app.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store list of your search result.
- From there, select Dumpster.
- Following, click on install.
- Wait for the app to install.
- After installation, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page or desktop main screen.
- Double click on the Dumpster icon to launch the app on your computer and laptop.
2. APK Method
- First, go to the Google search engine on your PC.
- Second, type and search for Dumpster APK.
- A list of website will appear.
- Choose an appropriate website.
- Now, download the APK file from there.
- Following, open BlueStacks.
- Go to ‘installed app’ on the top left (home page).
- Then click on ‘installed APK’.
- You will see the Dumpster APK file there.
- Click on it.
- Once you click the application will start installing.
- Finally, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page or desktop home page.
- Launch the app and enjoy using Dumpster on your PC, Mac and Windows.
This is all you need to know about the installation process of Dumpster. We hope you found our article helpful. If you have more questions, comment below to ask.