Tubi is an amazing application to watch thousands of hit movies and TV series for free. It allows 100 percent legal unlimited streaming, there you required no credit cards and subscription. Pick what you want, when you watch it. Tubi has fewer ads than regular TV. This app allows a free streaming service featuring award-winning movies and TV series. There you get almost everything from comedy to drama, kids to classics, and favorites such as Korean dramas, anime, and series. So download now and start streaming entertainment for free on your PC, today.
Why Use Tubi on PC?
Most of the time people are tired of watching things on a small mobile phone screen and need something to watch on a large screen. So Tubi for PC is here to solve your problem you can download and use the Tubi app on your PC. With the Tubi app for windows, you will explore more things and watch everything clearly.
Best Part of Tubi app for PC
Tubi adds free HD movies and shows every week. So you will never miss out on entertainment. you will get many free categories of TV shows and movies. Moreover, you don’t have to pay for online entertainment. All of the categories are free to choose from, including New Releases, Anime TV series that you will not find on other popular subscription video applications. Tubi anime collection has Naruto, Yu-gi-oh, Cowboy Bebop, and much more. Then why use torrent content when you could stream your favorite movies and TV shows with the Tubi app.
Tubi App Features
- Watch HD Movies, TV Shows, and series with the Biggest Hollywood Stars.
- Watch online entertainment.
- Free video streaming for every movie and TV shows without paying a subscription.
- Make a personal queue to bookmark which you want to watch.
- New HD Movies and TV Shows Added every Friday.
- Daily does of celebs and legal drama with daily episodes of Paternity Court and Wendy Williams with Tubi.
- Browse Tubi featured section to see what’s new in this week.
- Chromecast Support and Multi-Device Syncing. Also, watch on the large screen with Chromecast or Airplay.
- Tubi app supported Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku devices, Playstation, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV, and others.
- You will continue watching your videos exactly where you left off on any device.
Watch free entertainment in your favorite categories and genres like:
- Drama Genre.
- Comedy Genre.
- Action Genre.
- Horror Genre.
- Anime and Next Day.
- Spanish Language (Telenovela).
- Korean Movies and much more from Hollywood, Japan, and Korea without paying anything.
With Tubi get the movies or series you love from leading Hollywood stars. Including Oscar winners and movies featuring Ryan Reynolds, Curtis, 50 Cent, Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Charlize Theron, Dwayne Johnson, Samuel Jackson, Russell Crowe, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and many others.
Download Tubi app for PC now and enter into the FREE TV and movie revolution
To Download the Tubi app for PC, you need to use an android emulator first on your PC. We always recommend Bluestacks to download any app for PC. There is a reason behind and the reason is its performance. It performs well so you will never feel any inconvenience.
Download Bluestacks to install Tubi for PC
1⇒ Download Bluestacks from here
2⇒ Click the link and hit the Download Bluestaclks button.
3⇒ Now locate the .exe file, open it and Bluestacks start extracting files. Wait until all files are extracted.
4⇒ After that press the Install button and follow the on-screen instructions.
5⇒ Once the whole installation is complete, tap double-click on the Bluestacks icon from your desktop.
Install and Use the Tubi app for PC
1⇒ Firstly, open Bluestacks on your PC and it will show you the Google play store signup page.
2⇒ Click the Signup button and enter your Gmail and password.
3⇒ Once the play store is ready. Search the Tubi app and choose the real icon of Tubi.
4⇒ Lastly, click on the “Install Now” button and accept the license agreement and follow the on-screen information.
Where to find Tubi after installation
- Get the app icon on the Bluestacks home page.
- Another app icon appears on the PC Desktop.