Torque Pro is the best useful application for your car. With this app, you will always see what your car is doing in real time. Also, get the OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data, and much more. Torque Pro is working well on car performance, diagnostics tool, and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD II engine management and ECU. Furthermore, it layout your own dashboard with the widgets and gauges you want. It uses GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging. So you always see what you were doing at any point.
The best thing about this app is: It will show and reset a DTC and CEL fault code like a scan tool. Also, it helps you to fix your car and keep your repair costs lower down.
⇒ Best available Features of Torque Pro
- Get Dyno, Dynomometer, Horsepower, HP, and Torque.
- Read Transmission Temperatures, 0-60 speed timings, and see how fast your car, Truk is.
- CO2 emissions readout. Customizable dashboard and profiles.
- Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD II data overlay and a black box for your car or truck.
- Get a massive fault code database for the lookup of fault codes from different sources.
- Choose different themes to change the look of your dashboard.
- Heads-up display and HUD mode for nighttime driving.
- Turbo boost feature for a car that supports MAP and MAF sensors.
- Get alarms and warnings like if your coolant temperature goes over 120C during driving with voice and speech overlay
- Also, it comes with Car dock support, Graph data, and MPG.
Furthermore, you are able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, and others. Also, AIDL API for third-party apps and a simple interface for developers to talk to the adapter and an OBD scanner. Also, it works on your different devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nook and many others.
Which vehicles are supported by Torque Pro?
It almost works on all vehicles which use the OBD II standard. If you don’t know or have any doubt check your manufacturer first or search “OBD II” written on a big white label in your engine bay.
Work Frequent on vehicles?
It works frequently on vehicles made by Ford, Volks Wagon, GM, Vauxhall, Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, and many more.
How does it work?
Torque Pro just needs a Bluetooth OBD II adapter to work. The adapter is little and plugs into the diagnostics socket on your car that allows your phone access. Further, if you want to find a list of adapters visit this site. http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters.
Download and install Torque Pro for your PC or Laptop
If you want to download and use Torque Pro on your PC or Laptop. You need an android emulator for your device. We always recommend the Bluestacks emulator to download any app for PC.
⇒ Download Bluestacks
- Download BlueStacks here.
- First, open the link and Hit the ‘Download Bluestacks’ bar.
- Once the .exe file is downloaded, install it on your PC. Now Bluestacks is ready for installation.
- The installation guide will appear automatically on your desktop screen. Click on the ‘install now button to begin the installation.
- The installation of BlueStacks will take some time to extract files.
⇒ Install Torque Pro for PC
- At the very first, launch Bluestacks on your PC. It will lead you to the google play store login page.
- Secondly, log in with your Gmail and password to run the play store on your PC.
- Now search the Torque Pro app on the google play search bar.
- It shows a list of related results on your screen. open Torque Pro and install it on your PC. Just click on the Install Now” button.
⇒ Where to find the app after installation
- You will get the Torque Pro icon on the BlueStacks home page.
- Also, the app icon appears on your desktop main screen.
Lastly, open the Torque Pro application on your device and start using the app on your device without any facing issues. For further details and find more apps for PC. visit this site www.pcbeans.com and get more amazing apps for your PC, Windows 10-8-7, and Mac.