Do you love taking people with you on adventures through a live stream? Then what are you waiting for!? Download Periscope for PC on your device to live stream anywhere and any time sharing your world with others. Not only that, but you can also explore other Persicope user’s live stream and connect with them. Moreover, this amazing live broadcasting application can also be installed for PC, Mac and Windows.
Why Install Persicope for PC
Periscope is a fun and exciting application which connects people through its amazing features. It lets you explore the world of other people and also share your own world through live streaming. You can also live stream for a certain number of people privately. If you go to the explore page, you can view live streams from a wide number of users from all around the world. You can connect with them through messages and support them by sending emojis and hearts. You can also choose the live stream you want to watch through a map on the discovery page. On Periscope, you will also find professional live streamers and watch them on the featured page. If you miss out on a live broadcast, don’t worry, Periscope collects all the special moments from a live stream and saves them. This way you can watch them whenever you want.
The installation process of Periscope for computer and laptop is given below. You can proceed after you look at some of the apps notable features below.
- Share your beautiful moments through live streaming with people from around the world.
- Explore and discover live streams from other people.
- Choose a streamer from the world map to view live stream from different people.
- Live stream privately with the people you want.
- Purchase new items to enjoy advanced features.
- Connect with streamers through comments and support them with emojis and by liking their live broadcast.
- Become a professional traveller live streamers or discover travellers through their live. Enjoy seeing the world through the streams.
Firstly, we will download an Android Emulator. This third-party software will allow us to install the Periscope app on our computer and laptop, directly from the google play store. Without the emulator, this is not possible as google play store can not be accessed directly unless the software is used.
You can also download the APK file of Persicope and download the app using the APK file. The emulator is required since we will use the APK file through BlueStacks.
Furthermore, the emulator we will use in this blog post is BlueStacks Android Emulator. This is undoubtedly the most recommended emulator so far due to its stability and performance. You can download the emulator by following the process given below.
Process of Installing Persicope for PC Using BlueStacks
STEP 1: Download
- Click here to download BlueStacks raw file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- A .exe extension will open.
- Click run.
STEP 2: Installation
- BlueStacks installed will appear on your screen.
- Click install.
- Wait for the emulator to install and extract necessary files.
STEP 3: Start-up
- Once installed, click on the emulator icon to launch it.
- Wait for the emulator to start.
STEP 4: Configuration
- Once the emulator starts, it will navigate you to the google play store for configuration.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Don’t have one? You can create and come back to configure.
- If you’re using the APK method, then the configuration is not needed.
STEP 5: Installing Periscope Through BlueStacks
- Go to the emulator home page.
- And, either click on the google play store extension to directly search for the app there.
- Or go to the emulator search bar.
- Search for Periscope.
- A google play store page for Periscope and alternatives will open.
- Select Persicope from the list.
- Following, click on install.
- After installation, go back to the emulator home page.
- You will see the app icon.
- Click on the icon to open the app and enjoy using it on your Windows and Mac OS.
OR STEP 5: Using Periscope APK to install the app
- Go to the Google search engine.
- Search for Pericope APK.
- Some websites will appear.
- Download the APK file from there.
- Now, go to the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on ‘installed apps’
- Following, go to ‘installed APK’.
- And choose Periscope APK from the list.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Launch the Pericope app and enjoy using it on your PC, Mac and Windows.