- 1 How to share files with Mi Drop App
- 2 Features of Mi Drop
- 3 How to Download and Install Mi Drop on PC Windows
- 4 Overview
Download Mi Drop for PC application and it lets you share files across the mobile platforms. Mi Drop, lets you transfer data between android to PC. So in this post, I will tell you how to use Mi Drop App to transfer files from Android to your PC. No matter you own a Redmi 4 or Samsung Galaxy S8, you will be used the Mi Drop application on both devices. This application allows you to transfer files from android mobile to android and PC at a much higher speed than Bluetooth.
Also, Transfer any type of files, images, videos, APKs, etc. Because this app can be connected to any device. The simple and useful interface makes file transfer very easy. There is an option to resume interrupted transfers and it required only the same wifi network where both devices are connected. But there is a question of how to use Mi Drop on your PC.
There is no complicated Mi Drop tool on your PC, which You have to use FTP to connect Mi Drop to your PC. Here are some easy steps mention below you just need to read and follow it.
1: Download the app from the Google Play Store. Install the application on your Android Mobile.
2:Connect both Android and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
3:Start Mi Drop application on your android mobile and press the real icon at the top-right corner of the application. Open the Android menu and connect to the computer option from the menu.
4:After Connect to the computer screen, click the start button at the bottom and here you see the storage volume – Internal memory or SD card. select the desired storage.
5:This application provides you an FTP address on your mobile screen and you have to enter this address on your PC as mentioned.
6: Start your Windows explorer or other which one you are using on your Windows PC and provide the same FTP URL in the address bar & press Enter.
Now all your mobile folders will be shown on your computer screen. You will easily copy and move data between your Android mobile and PC. When your data transfer successfully completes click the stop button to finish.
NOTE: if you want to secure your FTP connection by adding a password you just go to the settings and turn off the Sign in anonymous option from the settings you see that Sign in anonymous option will turn black you just tap and enter the username or password press OK to save the changes. Now whenever you connect your android mobile to the computer, it will always require you to enter these credentials for connectivity.
Features of Mi Drop
There are some useful features of the Mi Drop application.
- Mi Drop is an Ad-free application.
- Mi Drop supports different languages.
- Share large files without any hassle.
- You will resume or continue interrupted transfers.
- Its user interface is simple & allows you to sort out every file to the category.
- Mi Drop is a User-friendly app.
- This application can transfer files 200x faster than Bluetooth or other similar functions.
- You don’t need any internet connection to transfer your files.
- Mi Drop enables transferring all types of files like Document files, pictures, movies, music and much more to any devices.
How to Download and Install Mi Drop on PC Windows
Download Bluestacks to install and Use Mi Drop
1→ At very first you have to download and install Bluestacks on your PC Windows and Mac.
2→ You can download Bluestacks from its official link or you can use this link.
3→ We suggest, always try to download any software online through the secured link so you can avoid any spam bugs, malware, and other Phishing tricks.
4→ When you open the link there it shows the “Download Bluestacks” button just click on it and it downloads .exe file on your device.
5→ Locate .exe file from your browser, select and open .exe file and click on the “Next” button. Here it starts to extract files from the software.
NOTE: It will take 3 to 4 minutes to download its feature, files and Extract data securely from the official link of Bluestacks.
6→ After that, you will see a new tab on your screen. There click on the “Install” button to start the installation. When installation procedure completes it checks your PC specification to extracts files and installs the engine on your PC.
Quickly Install Mi Drop on your Device
Firstly, launch Bluestacks on your device. There you see Google Play store signup page. Now click on the signup button.
Secondly, you just need to log-in with your Google account or search Mi Drop, when you find the app icon. Then open it and click on the “install now” button and install it on your PC.
APK File Method to Download Mi Drop
It is another way to install Mi Drop. If you are unable to find the app on the Google Play store, then use this provided method to install and use Mi Drop on your PC or other devices.
- First of all download APK file from Google or download it from here.
- Now Launch Bluestacks on your device.
- After that scroll your cursor on the “installed apps” option.
- There select the “apk file” and you get another new tab.
- Here select the downloaded APK file and press the “Next” button to continue the installation process.
- Lastly, wait to finish the installation process. It will take a few seconds to finish.
Find and use Mi Drop on your device after installation
- Find Mi Drop from the Bluestacks home page.
- Secondly, you can find the Mi Drop app from your desktop screen.
- Just click on the Mi Drop app icon and start quickly sharing on your device.
Download Mi Drop for PC and it will never let you down your expectations because this application has proven and tested to be one of the best choices of users. peoples will search for lots of sharing apps offered in the market, but you need to choose the best one. We hope we provided you enough information you need about the Mi Drop application.
For further details or any inconvenience, visit our site or you can write in our comments box below and our team will solve your problem soon.