- 1 Overview of Kiwi Browser for PC
- 2 Share this:
- 3 Like this:
- 4 Related
Everything on the internet is accessed through a Web Browser App with just a single tap. You can try Kiwi Browser it is faster, safe, and secure. If you are not satisfied with the default web browser of your device. Moreover, Kiwi Browser is based on Chromium and WebKit, the engine that powers the most popular browser in the world. This application is available to download for free on the Android device. In this article, we will tell you how to download Kiwi Browser for PC and Windows and how to use it on Mac OS and Laptop. Follow the given guide below.
Overview of Kiwi Browser for PC
Basically, Kiwi Browser for PC is based on the Webkit and Chromium. These are the open-source projects for Safari and Google Chrome Browser. Moreover, you can search and load anything on the internet at fast speed. You can also download Kivi VPN for PC, Windows 10. This app has introduced an optimized rendering engine, so as a result, it will display web results faster as compared to other browser apps. This app has a lot of features just like another browsing app includes Bookmarks, History, Save Username/Password, Built-in Video/Audio Player, and much more.
Furthermore, This application has a powerful ad blocker that removes most of the intrusive ads. If you need Adblocker then you need to go to the settings and enable adblocker. With this browser, you can easily block all pop-ups-ads that annoy you. This Adblocker makes it different and unique from other browser apps. Therefore, with this app, you will feel secure and safe because it blocks hackers to use your device to mine cryptocurrency. Along with this, it offers night mode and customization for the Downloads folder as well.
Features of Kiwi Browser for PC
- Fast and Incredible page load speed.
- Remove all annoying ads from websites.
- Includes built-in video and audio player.
- Play Any Video Or Audio File.
- Use Facebook and Instagram without installing the app.
- Cryptojacking protection.
- Use night mode.
- User friendly.
How to install and download Kiwi Browser for PC, Windows 7/8/10 & Mac OS?
If you want to get this app on your PC then you must have to download the Andriod emulator on PC. Before getting this app you have to download an Emulator that helps you to download Kiwi Browser on windows. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator it is the best and fastest. Let me tell you how to install BlueStacks on Mac.
Install BlueStacks for Windows
You can download BlueStacks by using its official website or by just one click on the mentioned link Bluestacks.com.
- When you go to this link you just click on that link and press the “Download Bluestacks” button. Once it completed the downloading find the .exe file and install it into your PC. Now open Bluestacks and it will show you Google Play Store on your screen.
Use and download Kiwi Browser for PC
- You have to log in with your Google account. Now search for Kiwi Browser on google play store and open it. The next window will open on your screen where you will see the “Install” icon. Press the “Install” button and accept the license agreement to begin the installation.
- The installation process will be completed soon. Now the Kiwi Browser is ready to use on your big screen.
How to download Kiwi Browser for Windows using NOX?
- Nox is an alternate method in case BlueStacks is not working on your Windows.
- This is a very lightweight emulator among all.
- Click on the mentioned link, you can easily download this emulator. “Nox.com”
- Subsequently, this Emulator works the same as BlueStacks.
- Further, installation steps you can get from the BlueStacks mentioned above.
Kiwi Browser is based on Chromium and WebKit, the engine that powers the most popular browser in the world. This application has a powerful ad blocker that removes most of the intrusive ads. Now you can enjoy watching your favorite movie, TV show without any annoying ads by using this app. Furthermore, this app has the ability to translate into 60 languages which are very convenient for you.