FileLinked is the primary tool for Android that allows you to download multiple files at once and is formerly called DroidAdmin. It is freely available and allows you to download different files and applications in bulk from your cloud storage with one click. For security reasons, Filelinked use codes so that a large amount of download services will run smoothly and have the highest security.
FileLinked is a very useful app that many people wish they could use on their personal computers. Because with FileLinked you will upload any files to cloud storage. For example, Dropbox and then extract the URL of the uploaded files that you add to the FileLinked application. Because everyone wants to send multiple files without succession and compressing them before sending them. The receiver of the files must unzip them when he receives them.
It generates a share code that you will share with the people you want to send the files to. So they will easily download the files with the code you shared with them. For Example, You create a unique code for the VidMix or any other application and share it with, everyone. Then the receiver will easily download this file directly. Also, its simple user interface makes the use of the app very simple and allows you to share files quickly and easily.
- FileLinked is available free. So download or use the app without paying anything.
- It will be used across many devices like Android devices, Android TV, Firestick, Amazon FireTV, Nvidia Shield, and many others.
- With Filelinked you will get fast file download speed. Also, you don’t need to zip and unzip transfer files.
- File sharing code allows you to share multiple files with everyone at once. All you need to share the code with them and they are able to download the files.
- It gives you access to lots of FileLinked codes that have preloaded apps on them.
Follow the simple and easy steps to download the Bluestacks and install FileLinked using the Bluestacks emulator. So, enter the world of unlimited and convenient file sharing.
- The first thing you need to do is visit Bluestacks official website or use this above mention link for quick access to download.
- Open this link and press the “Download Bluestacks” button and there is .exe file that appears on your screen click on it and install it on your PC.
- When the installation completes open Bluestacks from your desktop and it’s ready to perform.
Open Bluestacks and it shows Google play store on its home page
Click on the login bar and enter your email and password for successful login.
It’s time to goodbye boring way of compressing and decompressing, zipping and unzipping files. Now get into the world of limitless and accessible sharing of files. Because FileLinked makes it easy to share and download massive amounts of files on your devices.