If you want to reduce the risk of robberies, disloyalty, and protection. Then I recommend you BitVision HD app. Because it is the perfect security system to monitor your properties. Also, BitVision HD for PC fulfills all your needs regarding security features effectively. It is the most popular software in the market for monitoring, real-time footage on your all devices. BitVision app offered by “HorseSpeed Technology Limited”. The best thing about this app, it supports both Android and iOS devices. But now you can use this app on your PC too.
BitVision HD for PC is an easy to use P2P network camera. Also, it is a video surveillance professional software. It is connected by a global P2P network and network cameras installed in the home, office, or other properties to view quick live video, and images captured by the camera.
NOTE: P2P network camera of the software production and the company in the network of cooperation to normal use.
More About BitVision HD for PC
1. For Registration: just sign in or create an account on BitVision HD by using your any email.
2. Add Device: You can easily and quickly add your device by using a “QR code” or by adding the serial number of your P2P camera. Also, you can use the other options too. which you will get when you configure the app on your device.
3. Playback Option: You can playback your cam footage on your device easily no matter where you are, just view all previous activities instantly.
4. Cloud Storage: Your all data is saved in its “Cloud” which means you will view your past camera footage any-time and anywhere.
5. Get Alert Notifications: You will get Instant alert notifications when it detects any suspicious activities like unusual sounds, movements, or invaders.
Process of Downloading BitVision HD for PC
Download BitVision HD very easily with just a few simple steps on your device. First, you will install an Android Emulator on your device, to get access to the google play store. Then you are able to install BitVision HD on your PC or Laptop, from the play store.
First Download Bluestacks Emulator
- Firstly, download the Bluestacks emulator file by click on this link.
- Once you click on the “Downloaded” file, then .exe file extension will appear on your screen.
- Secondly, select the run option and the Bluestacks installer instantly pops up on your screen.
- Now click on the “install” button to start the installation.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, it will appear on your screen immediately and navigate you to the “Google Play Store” signup page for configuration.
- Thirdly, Sign-in with your Gmail account to configure Google Play store.
NOTE: If you don’t have an account, then create one and come back to sign-in on google play store.
Second, Install and Use BitVision HD for PC
1⇒ Open Bluestacks on your “PC or Laptop” and click on the Google Play icon.
2⇒ Now locate the search bar on Google play store home page.
3⇒ Next, write and search for BitVision HD on Google Play Store.
4⇒ Now the application from your search result will appear on your screen along with the other apps. Select BitVision HD from the list and install it.
Third, How to find and Use BitVision on PC
- Locate the installed app on the Bluestacks home page or the desktop main screen.
- Now Double-click on the BitVision HD icon and launch the App to enjoy monitoring your IP cameras on a larger screen.
Alternative Surveillance Apps
There are many applications similar to BitVision HD in the market. However not as good but you will still check them out.
Just click on them to get more information about the applications. For further details and queries using the below mention comments box. Also, visit our site to find more useful apps for PC.